Friday, August 19, 2011

Fortune Cookie

"The heavy chains of worry are forged in idle hours." That's what my fortune read. It's so true, the more you think about your struggles, the more you worry. The more you keep busy and stay motivated and positive the less you worry.
Worry to me is like posion, it eats at you, the worrying gets so bad that that's all you think about and you obsess over what you were worrying about. After we lost Jamie all the little worries were like fog, they were once there but they vanished. None of those worries mattered anymore, the little worries, like money and what other people think about you, the worries you can't control. I fully trust God in everything I do, and I realized why am I worrying? Really why am I? I have nothing to worry about, I have God. I know I'm not perfect but I know that I can't let worry run my life and I won't let it, I have to overcome it! Each and every day is a struggle, but God gets me through each and everyday <3

Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths.   PROVERBS 3:5-6

2 comments: